Saturday, November 5, 2016

New Fabric!

Hello all my quilting friends!  I hope you are enjoying every day and finding reasons to smile.  I just transformed my home from Halloween to Thanksgiving decor.  Fall decor is my favorite.  Pumpkins, scarecrows and turkeys.  I could leave this stuff out all year and be happy.  Okay... maybe not.  But the colors are the best.  


It is just a few weeks until Thanksgiving.  It is MY holiday.  I host and celebrate with family.  Turkey, ham and sides - all the favorites.  Here is a confession: I do not care for turkey.  I love the stuffing and gravy that it produces, but that is about it.  Michael and Christian are turkey fanatics.  Addison and I prefer ham.  Therefore, we do both.  Everyone has their own favorites and we try to make sure we cover all the bases.  Best part, I won't cook the rest of the week.  Leftovers are available whenever to whomever.  It leaves me with time to decorate for Christmas.  Why?  If it doesn't happen that weekend when I am off, it won't happen at all!  

What are your traditions? Favorite dishes?

I will post a blog showing our preparations, food, decor and of course celebrating!


Now, for the new FABRIC!  

Did you feel a lit bit of excitement reading those words?  I know I always do!  When a new box shows up, it is so fun to get my hands on it: love it, touch it, pet it.  

DESERT BLOOM had me right away.  The graphic florals are bright and modern.  





​We of course have LOTS of ideas for these gorgeous prints.  

There are charm squares:


Fat Quarter Packs:


Five Yard Bundles:

   
    
and Quilt Kits:

 
   

As always, order a five yard bundle and choose a FREE A-OK Pattern.  Look at you, making your own kit. 

Enjoy your week!  Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Twitter.  

Susan/Tia


Check us out on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/QuiltinTiaQuiltworks
www.quiltintia.com
tia@quiltintia.comsales@quiltintia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment