Sunday, November 20, 2016

Baby Puzzles - New Baby A-OK Pattern

Happy Thanksgiving Week all of my Quilting Lovelies!

My Turkey Banner... wish I knew where it was!
I seem to have misplaced it.  

I am so thankful for so many things.  I know that I am blessed is every area of my life.  This week I will host Thanksgiving dinner for my family and I am super excited.  Alanna (my 10 year old niece) told me that her favorite part of coming to my house is when we all sit at the table for dinner together.  Who says kids don't appreciate traditions and family time?  With comments like that, this Tia will continue to make sure we all gather at the table for our meals... even if it is takeout pizza (which it is sometimes).

My wish for all of you is a week full of thankful reflection, peace and love.  It is a beautiful time of year and we are alive to enjoy it.

NEW PATTERN!

It was time for a new baby pattern.  Our newest is called PUZZLES and looks just like one!  It may look complicated, but it is all strip pieced with minimal matching... yes, let me say that again.  Minimal matching + strip piecing = SUPER FAST QUILT!  I made this one in just a few hours on retreat.  I hope you like it.

NEW SALE!



Since the quilt turned out so stinking cute in the School Days fabrics, let's put them on sale.

This includes all things School Days: strips, fat quarters, yardage, kits and bundles.  The sale will continue through Sunday, October 27th.  So you can order after your turkey coma and still have time to finish the quilt as a gift for the holidays.



ALSO we have a new video that explains the A-OK method of choosing fabrics.  Check it out here:


Have a wonderful week!  Gobble Gobble!

Susan/Tia


No comments:

Post a Comment