Monday, June 6, 2016

New A-OK Pattern - Squared

New A-OK Pattern - Squared (Super fast, super easy new five yard quilt)




Hello and welcome to summer!  I am excited to show you the newest A-OK pattern. I started the sample yesterday and finished today.  How is that for fast?

The pattern is available on the website (www.quiltintia.com).  I would love to hear what you think of the new design!

My Squared quilt - I have two layers of gorgeous,
the quilt and Michael behind it!
I picked the fabrics last September using the five yard formula.  I didn't know at the time the pattern - it didn't matter.  I knew no matter which one I picked, the fabric would work.




The finished quilt looks americana, not a planned event.  I felt the fabrics were more bohemian, with the paislies and bandana looking prints.  The quilt would be great on the back of our couch for the fourth.  I had some fabric left over - I could make some cute throw pillows to match!













My next project is preparing for the Wildflower quilt guild workshop in July.  It is fun to see quilters creating and not making something myself!  I can focus on what others are doing and visit.

I know summer has just begun, and I am trying not to think about how quickly it will pass.  Enjoy each day, right?

Do something that makes you happy today.  Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment