Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas is Coming


Christmas is coming...

Christmas projects finished yet?  I know this is where you all cringe.  Just to make you a little more uncomfortable, there are only 15 days until the big day!

Last weekend I decided to undertake a project for a gift.  Nothing like waiting until we are in full Christmas swing to come up with an idea.  But I will cut myself some slack, I have been VERY distracted.  But now with my degree finished, my mind is back to the wide world of quilting, cooking, cleaning and family.  And all of Tia's children said, "Amen!"

I won't be posting my Christmas idea here - all of my family reads this and it will ruin my fun.  But, I will post after the big day.  It is killing me not to share!  But you all are too busy burning the midnight oil working away on your projects anyway (or you should be, right?).

This year we are scaling back.  Not as many social obligations, not as many gifts, not as much "to do."  I am looking forward to my older son coming home for a week, not going to work myself for two weeks, and time with the kids (both big and small).  I plan on watching all my favorite movies, making my favorite dishes, and mostly just appreciating the most important gift - Jesus.

But for now, I am figuring the number of hours I need to sew, divided by the days left...

And now I must get back to it!


1 comment: