Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New Baby A-OK Pattern - PINWHEELS

Hello Quilting Buddies!

I thought it was time for a new baby quilt pattern (since the last quilt was a five yard pattern).  I love the challenge of designing within the limits of four fabrics, one half yard each.  What is fun about small quilts is they go together so stinkin' fast.  It is really no big deal to make just nine pinwheels!  




I made my sample using red white and blue fabrics.  Chich says it has a very nautical feel.  Michael said this one was one of his favorites.  I hope you guys like it.



There are four large blocks in the middle of the quilt where you could feature a large print - it could be a very large scale print.  Some of those character prints would work really well.

Until the next time I have a new idea to share - find yourself some joy!

Susan/Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment