Thursday, July 31, 2014

The New A-OK Pattern for August - Chained

Hello there my quilting friends!

I am completely obsessed.  I will admit it.  And, I am okay with it.  My mind is consumed with five yard quilts: designing, making, bundling.  At night I lay awake thinking about possible patterns and fabric combinations.  Yesterday, I created different bundles of five yards for use with the new patterns.  I kitted the ones I had done and posted pictures.  Michael came home that evening to quilts and fabrics everywhere, no signs of dinner and a wife with a great big grin!  I was loving it.  You all know he didn't care, he was happy to see me so happy.  We did eat, at almost 9pm!

My only problem - my mind is running in all directions.  Oh!  I should put those together.... Oh wait!  It would be great to collage them on the website.... Oh!  What about a new design.  Whoops!  I need a picture of that quilt, where are the fabrics I used?  I have so many details to tend, I know I am going to need a few days to get it all straight.  Until then....

Our new pattern this month - Chained


This five yard quilt (of course) is super easy and there is NO MATCHING!

Yes, the pattern is available.

Yes, the fabrics are available.

Yes, the kit is available.

You're welcome.











New Fabric Bundles

As I mentioned, I have bundles up some great five yard groupings to use with our patterns.  Here are a few below:

     
Each grouping has the large scale print on the bottom, with the medium scale above it.  The light, medium and dark print are the top three.  Any of the patterns will work for these bundles - just pick your favorite.

Kits

When making my samples, some of them were fabrics from our store, some were from my stash.  Those that were available, we kitted them.  Below are a few of the kits.



Gallery

Since the patterns can be made with any fabric grouping, I created a page to show them off.  Please send your completed quilt picture and I will add it to the gallery for others to admire.  I love seeing patterns in other fabrics and how different they can look. 

So Much More in the Works

I am looking at adding new fabrics and am excited to offer more to you soon.  Please share our website, facebook, and blog with your quilting friends! 

Until then I will continue to try to harness my thoughts and get them to you through the website.  Enjoy life and happy quilting!

Susan/Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment